Dear Poison Ivy/Sumac,
You pretty much have sucked the life out of me. There are no words to describe the amount of torture you have caused me. An innocent trip to the woods to go pee has been followed by such discomfort that the thought of heavy sedation was the only joyous thoughts in my head. Not sure I will ever be the same mentally as I was prior to experiencing your wrath. Oh and to the Urgent Care Doc who's idea of helping me was a steroid shot and nothing else...shame on you, you obviously have never had these poisons internally because with my experience now and if I were a Doctor my suggestion would be...vodka & vicoden and call me if then morning if you need more vicoden.
These poisons have halted my walking and well literally everything in my life was put on hold. Not sure the lesson behind it all yet maybe one day when my mind isn't so fogged by this experience this lesson will become a little more clear. And no I don't believe my lesson is to simply not go to the bathroom in the woods again although you can be sure you will never, like ever see this chicka doing that again.
Special thanks to all those who helped me out along this miserable journey from the cookies to the advice, I thank you <3