Thursday, January 26, 2012

The "F" word followed by the "B" word



~~~~~Finances~~~~~~

Yuck what a word, it consumes way to much of my daily life and it will be consuming way more in the next few months, as I am reading and researching and learning what to do and more importantly what not to do!

And what about the awful "B" word, do you know anyone that uses that word often? Not in this house however, it is going to be our new favorite word.

~~~~~Budget~~~~~~

I am going to hate oops, I mean love this word. Budgeting is hard, it means no more goodwill, flea-market, Target, Amazon, Hobby Lobby, Etsy, you know all the fun stuff. It means no more Chipolte, Cheesecake Factory, Movie Theatre, ughhhhhh....this is getting harder and harder as I write. It just means I have to change some things around for a bit. It will be hard and it will not be ideal however, the reward in the end will be so worth it. To live a debt free/less stressful life is my goal. It is an important lesson that I need my children to learn and I guess when you make the decision to have children you make the decision to be more responsible, more of an example and oh am I trying to be just that!

1 comment:

Leave me a note
I <3 your thoughts and comments!