Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Skating...not for me and my swollen ankle

What fun, brings back so many great memories. My brother, cousin Ben and I used to spend hours upon hours there. We did it all... drank to much creme soda, won the races, moonlighted with the friends we made, sweated our little tooshes off, listened to "Put another dime in the jukebox" over and over....we did it all. The days of summer skating were the best I cherish them greatly, I know our parents didn't have a dime yet somehow  scraped they scraped up enough money to ensure we got to spend all summer skating and I am forever grateful and so happy my kids and their cousins will have these memories as well.

1 comment:

  1. Love it sis! So glad our kiddos get to share these memories!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note
I <3 your thoughts and comments!