Friday, July 20, 2012

~Given 4 Weeks~

~Sorry folks, it's been awhile since I have blogged. I am totally, completely having withdrawals communicating with my blogging world, it's been crazy, busy around our house. I have been blessed many years to have my Sister-in-law and my niece and nephews home for the summer. This year we are not lucky enough to have them here for the whole summer, so we are soaking up every last bit of our four weeks together. They say your cousin is your first best friend and for my kiddos, it is exactly that. They have been attached at the hip for four weeks, and it's been such a blessing to watch them be kids and enjoy all the little things. So while I am heartbroken that this time is coming to an end, I am also grateful that we were able to spend this time together, it means everything to our family!~

  (or your Aunt's house)

1 comment:

Leave me a note
I <3 your thoughts and comments!