Friday, August 10, 2012

~Want a new life~

Do you dream of a different life? I do, I am not gonna lie sometimes more often then I should. I dream of the Hollywood/Fairytale kind. You know the one where you come home to this beautifully pinterest style decorated home, everything is beyond organized and dinner is already prepared you just have to throw it in the oven. The kids have their homework done because the babysitter already did it with them.  Your honey has secret plans for the two of you to be whisked away on a weekend getaway.Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....wait wake up, this is not your life, it is the life created in your head by the media, movie theatre and pinterest world. We all have these moments when we just wish we had more, did more, or just had to do less....I think about this often and I think about those who think they have it all, just to watch it all be taken away. Grateful is a world we do not use nearly enough and mostly only during Thanksgiving. It's a word we need to pay way more attention to and try to incorporate into everyday vocabulary. I woke up today with a grateful heart and my list is to long to write out but I am truly thankful that I have so much to be grateful for! It may not be the fairytale life, but it's real life and I adore it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note
I <3 your thoughts and comments!