Monday, February 27, 2012

The Shine Project

Good Monday morning fellow blog lovers. Hope you all have a fabulous day. The sun is shining bright here and I have some lovely information to pass along about a Gal that is stepping out of the box and is going the extra mile for the love of kindness and letting her light shine on.

You can read all about her Shine Project from one of my link's on my blog. But to get the idea you basically have these cards and you can do what you want with it, but as an example if you decide to pay for the guys lunch behind you in line you would pay for his lunch and ask the server to hand him this card. The card talks about the shine project and passing it forward. You can go online and track who all and how many lives this wonderful gift affects. What a brilliant idea, I am so loving this.




Hope you have a beautiful Monday, and I hope you take the time to be part of such a lovely concept and brilliant idea. Have your children get involved with this - what a great thing for them to do and feel the importance of Paying it Forward :-)

Special Thanks to my Sister for passing this info. on to me!

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning sis. So happy you are doing this too. I can't wait until summer so all the cousins can shine together and pass it forward. love you. have a great monday sis.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note
I <3 your thoughts and comments!