Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sunny Days, Sweeping the Clouds Away



What a beautiful day here in the Burg. All I could think about during my quick little lunch break was getting home and putting the hammock up,chilling in the fresh air and soft breeze that seems way to early in the season to be enjoying. (No, I didn't even kick off  my heels I was in such a hurry). Kind of ironic weather here seeing how the night before so many were hit with such powerful, destructive storms. My Brother and his family's hometown of Branson, MO were hit pretty hard last night, such a scary night for all of them. I pray for the families there who have lost so much and I pray they are able to rebuild & rebound. I pray they are overwhelmed by support from their surrounding communities and that they can remain hopeful in a time where hope seems lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note
I <3 your thoughts and comments!