Friday, May 4, 2012

~And just like that she's gone~

If you know me, you know I've been struggling with letting my daughter go on a class trip. This has been a big deal for me. I don't want to say that I shelter my little miss, but it took a lot of work to get her into this world and God knows I am going to do everything I can to keep her safe and protect her. I think I would feel better if I could talk to her and hear her voice, but there are really only calls allowed if there is an emergency and I kinda doubt that OMG I need to hear my daughter's voice qualifies as an emergency. So... as we go about the night before she leaves packing all the items they want her to have, I struggle to keep my Momma mouth closed and not say what I would love to say,which is please do not go, you will not have any fun, there will be bugs and lightning and bad food. However, deep down I know that she will be fine there will not be bugs, lightning and bad food it will be a great she will have a wonderful learning experience and will be home to tell me all about it in  a few days.





~Side Note~
I delayed posting this until the kiddos were home
So yes, my lovely is home and yes she had a blast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note
I <3 your thoughts and comments!