Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Game Face

Okay, okay not sure how these Mom's and Dad's work full time and still have time to accomplish anything. I haven't worked full time in over 6 years and I guess I forgot how tough it is. This is day two of 6-8 weeks on full time and I feel like I have time to eat, sleep, work. I haven't checked email, edited pictures, sent out my daughter's thank you cards. Here's to all you full-time worker's who have this under control as I have discovered from the past two days that I have failed miserably at working full-time and I am going to have to put my game face on to survive 6 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sis, You can do it! I have faith in you! Your are awesome, and I love that game face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know how moms do it who work part time! I am constantly amazed at working moms who have it all together. They've got something I don't have!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note
I <3 your thoughts and comments!