Sunday, November 20, 2011

Greenville Christmas Parade

Last night we ventured out to downtown Greenville to the light up carriage parade, it was breathtaking and if you have never been make sure to check it out next year. It was crowded beyond belief and I heard people set their chairs out 3 hours early however, we showed up an hour before and found a place to stand and see the parade first hand. I took my camera (of course) and really thought I could capture our Christmas card while I was there but it didn't work out at all. :-~ So I am back to square one and hopefully we will get some snow and I can capture the original picture I had in mind. Have a great night all. Here are some pictures of the beautiful horses and my cold kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note
I <3 your thoughts and comments!