Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Thankful Blessed Heart

Today, as always I am thankful for so much this life has blessed me and my family with. I hear of hard times every day and struggles over sickness, struggles over family issues and struggles over money. I think we all need to recap on the importance of roofs over our heads, food in our belly, our health and most importantly focus on the Human Spirit and what we can do for one another.  I think about what I want my children to learn from me the most and of course if you know me I always say empathy but I also want them to have a giving heart and always help those who are less fortunate. So today as we sit with family enjoying all the beautiful food my heart is with all of those who our feeling empty today and not blessed by this world....May you find the strength to push forward and know that you are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note
I <3 your thoughts and comments!