Monday, November 14, 2011

THE TREE IS UP!!!

I thought I was a little crazy however, I have heard more and more people say they also put their Christmas tree up so I am back to feeling semi normal :-) I just can't help myself I love everything about the Holidays....the human spirit, the lights, the giving, the sharing, the smells, the music, the shopping, the wrapping, the food, the excitement from my kiddos. There is nothing like the spirit of Christmas that is why I love this song from my Holiday favorite "Christmas Vacation"!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note
I <3 your thoughts and comments!