Thursday, April 26, 2012

~10+ Real Helps for a Really Busy Mom~
1. Life is not an emergency. Life's a gift, go slow.
2. Now is not a forever grace but amazing grace.
3. Sometimes the slowest way is the fastest way to joy.
4. Laughter is the cheapest, holiest medicine.
5. Motherhood is a gift not a right
6. Homemaking is about making a home, not about making perfection.
7. Believe it: I have all I need today. <--------- My Favorite!!!!
8. Slow. Children at play. Hurry hurts kids. Time's this priceless currency and only the slow spend it wise enough to be rich.
9. Love is patient.
10. The art of really celebrating life isn't about getting it right - but about receiving Grace.

Just a side note - This is not my writing I copied out of a magazine

So, as I go about my crazy, rushed day....I'm trying to slow it down a bit... get up earlier so I can spend more time with the kiddos for breakfast, leave my work at the office so when I am home their are no distractions and all attention is where it needs to be, on my little family!
Happy Thursday My Friends <3
~thanks for following me it makes me a happy girl~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note
I <3 your thoughts and comments!