Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring Cleaning ~my body~

Good Tuesday Morning!! Hope everyone had a beautiful Easter Sunday with their families. I haven't blogged in awhile, been a little occupied with my Fast. I begin my fast for health reasons. I thought I would stay on it about 3-5 days, however to my surprise I felt so good I stayed on it 10 days with just water and sometimes water, squeezed lemons, cayenne pepper, and stevia for a little sweetner. Amazing how sometimes your body just needs a break, a nice long detoxing break. I am kinda sorta addicted to feeling that good the rest of my life. Haven't decided yet about whether or not I am going to go back on meat at all. I have never been a steak gal, nor any red meat really. I could probably give up everything but my chipolte chicken. I eat a lot of tofu and nuts and my body seems to do much better. This food journey is an interesting one. I really would like to stay strictly to juicing and smoothies for awhile as my body continues to heal. I will post some recipe's this week for any of you interested in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note
I <3 your thoughts and comments!