Monday, January 21, 2013

~B4 & After~

 I feel a little refreshed today, I got to get out and take a long drive. It helps me, it strengthens me, it revives me...Can't explain what getting in my car and just driving listening to my favorite tunes does to my mushy brain but it feels as though the sponge has been squeezed dry and I'm ready for more. Sorry it's been a bit since I wrote however, 2013  has been not so nice to me. It's okay though I've made the most of it and I've come to realize it just is what it is. My black cloud is gone as of today, says me!
Thought I would show off some before and after pics as I get requests for this often and for what kind of camera I use.  I shoot with a Nikon camera and I do shoot raw.  It was good timing to have to do some before and after pictures as my picture frames in the house were a bit outdated anyway. So here ya go enjoy. And as always please feel free to ask my questions.


Before


After



Before



After

Oh Happy Day....I figured out my uploading mess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note
I <3 your thoughts and comments!