Friday, January 25, 2013

{Saddle Up}

You up for lessons?
I so am despite how cold that darn barn is.
My daughter recently started horse back lessons and oh my gracious how I dreamed of this when I was young. I had a pony named Goldie for a couple of years and I dreamed of glameing her up and taking her to a show but instead I used flowers from the yard and pretended we were really fancied up. So fast forward a couple of years (kidding a lot of years) later here sits my daughter on this pretty little horse named Gus and I am so happy she gets to do this. His hair braided so pretty and the hair fluff around his ankles...good gracious this boy is a looker.
 As a mom it's a beautiful thing to see your daughter fall so hard for something, she adores this barn and is in love with these horses. The first night after we left the barn she said, "look mom my boots are dirty." Gotta love it, she got new Justin boots for her birthday and has been dying for them to look like they came straight from the barn, she can now wear them a little prouder...melts my heart!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Yay for horseback riding lessons!!! We have horses. You and your daughter could come ride anytime! ;)
    ~Kassi @ Truly Lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kassi so sweet, I would love to come West again one day. What part of Arizona are you in?

      Delete

Leave me a note
I <3 your thoughts and comments!