Wednesday, January 2, 2013

~The Grind Begins Again~

It's back to the grind...You know the routine, packing lunches, laying out clothes, remembering if you signed all the parent notes that needed your attention.
Oh the joys of coming off a Holiday. It tends to take me a week or so to re coupe and get back into the full grind of the everyday meals, homework and after school activities. I must confess though there is nothing else I would rather be doing other than this parent/child chaos. I have tried repeatedly to be a scheduled weekly dinner menu mom that goes by what is written on the little chalkboards and dry erase calenders and well that just isn't me nor will it ever be no matter how pretty and organized pinterest shows I can become. I am always gonna be just a last minute, pinterest dreaming, snooze pushing, fly by the seat of my pants kinda gal.....take me or leave me it's who I am!
 
Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday, and more importantly I hope you got to be an example today!
 (a good example of course)
 

1 comment:

  1. I go back tomorrow and I'm dreading it!! Holidays are never long enough!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note
I <3 your thoughts and comments!