Sunday, December 4, 2011

Daily Regrets

Do you have daily regrets?
Let me see what mine were today...
Not walking today, I played the "it's to cold and rainy game"
Not making my kids a nice breakfast, I did the quick morning star soy sausage
Not taking a umbrella to the flea market...ugh
Not taking cash to the flea market :-)
Not kissing my little man before I left for the day
Not taking a picture of my daughter on Santa's lap
Not making my weekly jug of mint tea yet
Not painting my toe nails
Not packing the kids lunch yet
Not logging into pinterest at all today
Not blogging yesterday because it truly is my new found love

Have a great Sunday evening everyone!
I must run along so that I don't have more regrets tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. I love you Sis. A new day promises forgiveness for the day before. I hope you have a great Monday with no regrets. :). So happy you love blogging as much as me. Another thing for us to share.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note
I <3 your thoughts and comments!