Friday, December 16, 2011

I Close My Eyes and I Pray

I pray for guidance, I pray for strength...I pray for so many things in this crazy world we live in. As the Holiday's approach and money's tight and I'm struggling to find another job it's so comforting to be able to just close my eyes and pray. I pray for forgiveness for even thinking I don't have all the things that my family needs, because I know it's not the case. I pray for the future as it just feels so uncertain to me. I pray I can always be that good example my kids need me to be. I pray for health as so many don't even have that. To all those who are feeling the burden of the economy and the burden of the false information our lovely government continues to throw at us, close your eyes and pray and know you are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note
I <3 your thoughts and comments!