Thursday, December 8, 2011

Water Water Everywhere, Everywhere but here...

About 1 billion people throughout the world don’t have access to clean water, and 2.5 billion don’t have access to a toilet. The mission of Water.org, co-founded by Matt Damon and Gary White, is to provide communities in developing countries with clean drinking water and sanitation services. Help by participating in its fundraising or education projects, or simply donate. According to the organization, just $25 can bring one person safe drinking water for the rest of his life.


Really???? $25 dollars for safe water to drink for the rest of someones life...ok, I think we can all dig deep in our wallets and wrangle up 25 dollars. Oh my, what a feeling to know that for such a small price someone can have something we take for granted for the rest of their life. I'm in, this is my mission and I will make it my passion so bare with me if I repeat myself but what a wonderful cause what a wonderful way to give back. I know our economy's is bad, believe me I get it but don't forget about those that don't have the simplest of things that we have available to us daily and give to those in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note
I <3 your thoughts and comments!