Wednesday, November 14, 2012

~The Polar Express~

"Oh Joy", says my daughter. I just laugh. My kids hate Christmas pictures and the funny truth is, I don't really care! I adore them, I love planning them, I love all the sweet comments and those two turkey's are not going to take that away from me. It's my favorite time of the year for pictures. I love coming up with a fun new ideas for them and I love that I can get away with dressing them more vintage then they prefer (even more reason why my kids hate them I guess).  So, after much planning of outfits and hair do's and tracking down the perfect location, we set out for our shoot. The Polar Express is one of our favorite Christmas movies and although the idea in my head seemed much more grand, elaborate and breathtaking then what I was able to shoot, I think I might have our Christmas card this year.
Drum Roll please...............................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note
I <3 your thoughts and comments!