Thursday, November 29, 2012

~Maybe It's Not About You, It's About Your Kids~

Good Morning,
I think I am coming out of my fog a bit today. I feel like this week was a bit of a blur. We had every darn intention of decorating the tree Monday night but with all that went on with our Quie girl our evening quickly was rearranged for us. The kids have asked me a couple times when we are going to decorate and all I can say to them is, decorating our tree is a happy occasion, a fun memory...Are you full of fun & happy this week? I surely am not. So needless to say I think we will try to decorate our tree this Sunday. It's been up for a week with just the lights on it and nothing else, I guess it's time to make one of my favorite things to do for the kids a good memory and try not to be consumed with sadness for my little potbelly girl. My oh my did that little princess have a potbelly when I brought her home. The first night at the house she laid right on my pillow, she was so tiny and sweet and full of puppy breath. She didn't wimper for her momma like they all said she would cause she knew she had a new one, a human one. She was my little sidekick while I lived in Ohio without my hubby. I truly am gonna miss that little snausage girl.
 
Have a great Thursday, thank you for all the kind words regarding Kahlua!
 
 
via pinterest
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note
I <3 your thoughts and comments!