Thursday, October 18, 2012

~Last First Time~

 
 
When was the last time you did something for the first time? I Freaking love this quote I saw on Pinterest.... I think I want this as my next tattoo!! So when was it? The last time for me was 3 months ago when I went outside in my pj's and played in the rain (this wasn't a first time but it was the first time I have played in the rain as an adult, pretty sad right?) Today is a new day and today I am going to do something for the first time. How fun right?!?!?!?! What a fun goal to do way more "firsts". Remember how good those firsts felt, it's invigorating, it makes you feel young, it makes you appreciate more. I have a list already in my head of some firsts that I want to do, anybody with me?

1 comment:

  1. I am With you! You could even do a linky party and get people to join in the fun! Love it! Have fun doing your next first thing sis!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note
I <3 your thoughts and comments!